Sunday, July 28, 2013

My PSA for the day!

Should you be so inclined and have a need, Joann's 70th anniversary sale starts today.

We're Celebrating 70 Years with Savings! Daily Deals! Through Thu., Aug. 1, 11:59pm EST. Prices Valid 1 Day Only!

Notions are 70% off today only. Think sewing machine needles for $1.65 instead of $5.49! How about grommets or snaps? Need new, sharp pins? (I like those with the flat head ne that are ridiculously priced but so, so sharp!) Snuggle flannel prints are also reduced by 70% and rolls of "Soft and Crafty" natural cotton batting are $99.99 (instead of $274.99) each. These are also sale priced just for today.

I know where I am going to be early this afternoon!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I really wanted to give you an up-date though.
    The Savonnerie charm pack you showed in the last post is one of my favs. I have multiple charm packs and a couple of layer cakes just waiting patiently for me to crack them open. I got some yardage too. It reminded me of my favorite Moda-American Jane Breath of Avignon fabric. I have made so many things with that and they are all so lovely and it is no longer available anywhere. So here's my tip. If you really look on Amazon, Fabric.com and Just Jelly Rolls you may still find it. Amazon was the best. They had jelly rolls and layer cakes just last week and since I'm a Prime member it cost no shipping. Hope all is well with you otherwise. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I was there too. Schmetz needles, blue marking pens and elastic all came home with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...