Saturday, September 14, 2013

Working with wool

Did you notice the new button in my sidebar "Crazy for Wool"? I am participating in a blog hop. This is my very first time working with wool. Happily when I picked up my copy of "Quilt-It...today" there were patterns for wool coasters. I was delighted because I had no idea what I was going to do with wool!

"Quilt-it...today" Issue 6

These are the pieces I ordered from Prairie Point Junction. They have over 100 colors from which to choose. These are the ones that I chose.


So pretty!

Please be sure to visit my blog on Monday, 9/23 and see how my project turned out. By the way, I will be giving away the coasters I make!

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous!I can't wait to see yours!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I'll be back to take a squizz at yours for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job. My neighbor made these too and they look great, just like yours do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...