Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FNSI this week...

And I am psyched (or psychotic - one or the other)!  I have all of the blocks for my mom's quilt sewn together and the borders are cut.  I am leaving work early today to supervise the painting of my porch railings and posts.  I will get the borders sewn and then spray baste the quilt.  Friday night will be quilting time!  I may be able to knock out the whole quilt by Saturday and give it to my momma on Sunday.  I also have a jelly roll and another new pattern I want to try so I may just end up piecing on Friday night.  Regardless, I will be sewing and that makes me happy.

If you haven't done so already, click on the button on my sidebar and sign up to sew tomorrow night.  For some strange reason, if I make an appointment to sew I do actually sew.  (Unless a bottle of wine is in the mix and then all bets are off...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...