Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally – photos!

First up is the table runner quilted…or at least a section of it!
 IMG_7727

Next are some photos of Drew.  He is now 6lbs, 9oz and such a cutie pie!
IMG_7730
He is not crazy about having all his clothing off for a bath but likes to have his head washed.  His momma puts his head under the kitchen faucet and lets the water run.  Drew loves that!
IMG_7735
IMG_7736
Last is a photo of my “girls”.  Miss Em just got contacts for her birthday.  Miss Bean (on her right) loves her cousin!
IMG_7750
I thought I had more photos of the weekend on this chip but apparently picked up my son’s camera (also a Canon) and was using his at some point. 
This weekend will be another busy one.  I am painting my “new” coffee table, have 2 quilts cut out that I want to start piecing and I need to do a little yard work.  Thankfully, I have no outside commitments this weekend so I should get lots accomplished…unless I get distracted as y’all know happens all too easily to me!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about "ask and you shall receive!"

    Gorgeous! All of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really really cute! He doesn't look like a wrinkly baby. He looks like a small boy. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzan,

    The tablerunner turned out beautifully! And Drew is truly a cutie.

    Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the pictures...baby is adorable...girls so cute...the table runner = perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...