Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lots of words - no photos!

I have had an extremely busy couple of weeks.  I quilted the table runner from the prior post.  I quilted irregular lines across the body of the piece and then outline quilted the border.  Sounds weird but it really looks good!  You will have to take my word for it until I get my photos...  I also made a cute purse for a friend using fabrics way outside my "norm".  It really is darling.   YWHTTMWFIUIGMP... Spent Mother's Day weekend in Virginia with my boys and got to hold my grandson for hours on end.  He is just adorable.  YWHTTMWFIUIGMP...  I was in a car accident with my vehicle on Saturday.  No one was hurt.  The accident was my fault so I will have to pay the deductible for the repairs.  My car looks terrible. YWHTTMWFIUIGMP... 

I left my camera in Virginia.  My sweet son is going to upload the photos to a site that I can access to download onto my blog.  I took a lot of photos.  YWHTTMWFIUIGMP...

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are okay...how bad on the vehicle?

    Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you are ok ,as my dad used to say "the car can be replaced, you can't be " .

    ReplyDelete
  3. sdlkdjfjsudj is right! Oh my! Take a breath and UPLOOOOAD SOME PICS! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...