Monday, November 12, 2012

3 down - one more to go!

This past weekend was the big craft show at our local high school.  There are over 135 vendors and the turnout is huge.  I had some success (not as much as I would have liked) and feel like I did a good job promoting my brand.  Here are a couple of photos


Scarves were my biggest seller.

Followed by table runners.




I didn't sell any pillows or pillow covers.  I was totally shocked by  that.  My price for the canvas printed covers is only $15 and $20 for the quilted ones.  (I think that is pretty reasonable!)  They sold so well at my office that I thought they would surely sell at the show.


I have PLENTY of inventory for the next show in early December and can finally start working on some Christmas gifts for members of my family.  There is also a Christmas quilt that I would like to make for me.  I love "Sentiments" from 3 Sisters for Moda and there is some fabric in my studio just calling my name!

2 comments:

  1. Im surprised your gorgeous covers didnt sell either. I think they're amazing. Great job on the scarves and other goodies though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf! Hope your sales are better at your next sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...