Saturday, November 17, 2012

Friday night sewing

Doing a tutorial is hard.  Do something, take a picture, take another picture...review pictures and realizing they are all crappy and take another picture....rinse, repeat.  Good grief!  For all you wonderful folks out there that do tutorials on a regular basis, my hat is off to you!

IMG_0149 I finished one - yes, one - of the blankets.  Not because they are difficult or take a lot of time.  They really do go together quickly.  It’s all that photo taking and thinking that got in the way!

Bottom line is that I have a lot of photos to edit and turn into something that resembles a decent tutorial. So, I will post that tonight.

Did you participate?  What did you work on last night? 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the tutorial...and yes, they take forever to produce. Love your project, though! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see your tutorial. I plan on making a couple of these. Thanks for all the hard you did to show us your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...