Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fat Quarter Fling!


I need to pare down the ridiculous number of fat quarters and half yards of fabric I have that I am (apparently) never going to use.  Tomorrow I will list several bundles of fat quarters to sell.  They will be in lots of 20 and each bundle will be $20 plus shipping.  They will all be quilt shop quality and you all know that  I lean towards Moda so they will be predominantly Moda fabrics.  It will be sort of a "grab bag" kind of thing.  Once they are gone I will start selling 1/2 yard bundles.  I can accept Paypal or a regular credit card.

Please check back tomorrow and help me get rid of some of this!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! I need hot pink and teal! ;) Will be fun to check in and see if I can score some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh! I think that I might blow my fabric diet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see all your beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...