Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Have you switched?

The time for Google Reader to shut down is quickly approaching.  Have you found a new way to read all your favorite blogs?  I decided on Bloglovin and I am so happy that I did.  I love the way blogs show up on my page.  I can read a short blurb from a blog and then either click to read or just make the post "read" and move to the next one.

If you need help switching to Bloglovin, here is a link to a blog post that shows you exactly how easy it is to do.  Seriously easy.  I have little button on my sidebar you can click to continue to follow me via Bloglovin.  Go ahead, click it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder. I'm so dragging my feet on this, thinking that oh, July 1st is so far away. Not any more :) Bloglovin' here I come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switched over to Bloglovin; not a huge fan but it works

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...