Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blogging business cards

Do you ever have the opportunity to tell someone about your blog and then need to find a piece of paper and a pen so you can jot everything down for them? It has happened to me and I thought how silly that I didn't have cards that I could just hand out.

I made up this one in PicMonkey using the very simple tutorial found on Bliss at Home.

I have no idea why the resolution looks so bad on this pic since the business cards really do print out beautifully!

I chose not to use a background as I thought it would be very cluttered because of my header being pretty busy. I also didn't add a FB link because I don't have one specifically for Reluctant Quilter. I could have uploaded the file to one of the many business card printing services on the internet but decided to just print out 20 on card stock. I cut them with my Fiskar rotary cutter and called them "done"!

Fast, easy and an economical way to promote your blog!

5 comments:

  1. I have some business cards kicking round somewhere for my blog. I think its a great idea.

    Your design is lovely. Uncluttered and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, I ordered mine through Vista....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card idea! =)

    Im new to your blog, and Im enjoying looking around. I think your design is lovely!
    Following you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...