Monday, August 5, 2013

New (to me) on line fabric shop



A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I needed a piece of coordinating fabric for the placemats that I am making using "Savonnerie". Long time reader, Shay, from Australia mentioned to me that "Fabric Buffet" had the fabric and it was on sale AND the shipping was very reasonable.

I contacted Fabric Buffet and ordered a beautiful blue and white paisley coordinate.  Betty emailed me prior to shipping to see if it was ok to send the fabric in two cuts.  Since I am just using it for backing it was not an issue and the fabric arrived 3 days later via priority mail. Great customer service and fast delivery!

Fabric Buffet is having an anniversary sale with lots of special offers. I encourage you to check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I could help (see - random internet surfing does have a pay off !) and that you were happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...