Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Word to the Wise

I have been sewing nearly non-stop since Friday night. I don't know what came over me but I think it might have a lot to do with the sheer volume of stuff I want to finish before Christmas. Anyway, with all the sewing and piecing and quilting, I have found myself in front of the ironing board many times. You will note that above I said I have been sewing non-stop. That means that as soon as I got up or got out of the shower, I was back in front of either the sewing machine or the ironing board. Here's the "word to the wise" - DO NOT (I repeat) DO NOT iron naked! 'Nuff said...

2 comments:

  1. Way to funny and the vision I have are not so nice. Did you hurt yourself? Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something I would do for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...