Saturday, September 29, 2007

I think I am going to run to three or four quilt shops today. I need a piece of fabric to finish my mom's Christmas quilt, one more batik for the table runner I am teaching (!) at the next meeting of S4 and I need fabric to work on Sally's Christmas wall hanging. I am going to do a small inner border on that and then piece the outer border. I really should wait until next week to shop since Quilter's Palette is having a monster sale next week. Maybe I will hold off on the batik until then. They have a fabulous assortment of Hoffman Bali's (my favorites).

I really am in the mood to sew but not in the mood to cut. I need to find someone who really likes to rotary cut and trade a service. Anyone want to cut and I'll bake you bread?!

4 comments:

  1. [sigh] if I lived closer, I would definitely take you up on that offer! as long as it was possibly pumpkin bread...

    fellow pickle,
    kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cutting, too! I think it's my least favorite part.

    thanks for your visiting my blog + thanks for your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get in ruts like that too...that's probably why I have so many darn quilts started!! I hate basting more than I hate cutting though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't we all have something that we really dislike. Cuttings not too bad for me, it's the quilting when the top is finished that I dread.

    Thanks for visiting my blog with such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...