Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where on earth???

This past Saturday, I made a quick run to Burkholder's with my sisters. I am not even sure I remember exactly why I thought I needed to go but someone says "Burkholder's" and my butt goes directly to the car. Anyway...I bought a piece of fabric to make a big, easy star quilt that my sister made this summer for her beach cottage. It is from "Quilter's World" and is supposed to be super easy and super fast. I thought I would like to make one for the holidays. OK - so I bought the piece of fabric that I needed and also got a couple of other 1/2 yard cuts. Now, what did I do with it? I cannot find the package anywhere.

Nevermind - I just found it.

4 comments:

  1. Senior moment time I think. LOL

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Suzan - I do that ALL the time!!! I can't wait to see a picture of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzan,

    Thanks for the kind comment on my needlework. I recently talked to someone in the quilting industry, and she said that one would be surprised by the number of quilters that are from engineering or accounting background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I'm always doing that! It tok me a week to find the paper bag of Christmas ribbon that I bought for tying lavender bags....in the spare bedroom, why?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...