Friday, November 20, 2009

Big Weekend

The show is tomorrow and Sunday afternoon.  I have no idea how many bags I finally have finished.  Actually, "finished"' is still a word I am throwing around rather loosely.  My mother will be sewing buttons on bags while I drive.  She will also be hanging care instruction cards on the bags and putting price tags on them.  She doesn't know this yet.  Don't you just LOVE surprises!!

By the way, I have updated the slideshow at http://hazelnuthill.blogspot.com/.  I keep throwing new photos on when I remember to take a couple of bags to the office to photograph.  Hopefully all that you see (plus another 60 or so) will be GONE by Sunday afternoon!

I am working from home for a few hours before we leave.  Remote access to the computer on my desk at work makes my life so much easier.  (If I could only convince upper level management to let me work from home 2 or 3 days a week!)  I will still be tied to the office via my cell for the rest of the day but my mom will also be playing secretary for me today while I am driving.  (I think I am going to owe her big time after this trip is over!!)

Y'all have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I can't wait to hear how it all works out and I hope that you sell out!! I will be sending happy, selling thoughts your way all weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've accomplished so much for this show! Your bags are wonderful and I hope that you sell lots of them. Your mom is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Not that you'll need it with that gorgeous pile o' pretty bags, but good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that you come back home 'bag-less'. Your mom is an angel. Don't forget to have fun!
    be blessed,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck for the weekend

    Love and hugs Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck....cant wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck! Hope you sell everything. Mothers are such wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...