Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's here!!

For those of you in the Reading, PA general vicinity, the new shipment of fabric has arrived at Fabric Mart!  My sister called and they are still unloading it off the truck.  They should be better organized by tomorrow.  Charm packs are $4.95.  That is the only price I know at this point.  This shipment is 3 times larger than the last, however, there is a good portion which is fashion fabric as opposed to quilting cotton.

Do you have any idea how hard it will be for me to just drive by and not stop to shop?  (Get behind me, Satan!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Dear. Suzan! Be strong! (Or do I mean "Shop Strong!"?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! My sister gave me a gift card for Christmas, so I can shop without guilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...