Thursday, July 28, 2011

One happy gal

A few months ago my mother found some fabric in a grab bag for her church's yard sale.  She bought the bag for me and in it were several yards of cotton, tone on tone white fabric.  I washed and ironed it and put it away...and then forgot about it until I was digging around the studio for some white kona cotton for my red & white quilt.  I cut it up this morning and had enough to match up with the red blocks.

Here's my first run of HSTs


I don't know why I am so excited about this quilt but I am!

3 comments:

  1. I love being excited about a new project. I hope you enjoy playing with that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....what a find your mother had....

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it great to find something special...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...