Friday, October 12, 2012

I didn't mention this before

About a week ago I was notified by Holly from Bijou Lovely that I had won a design roll of Chicopee from Free Spirit.  It arrived in the mail yesterday.



Isn't it pretty?  The fabrics are reminiscent of fabrics from the 70's.  I am going to make one of Camille's jelly roll patterns with the roll and pick up coordinating fabrics at Burkholder's.  I wish I had time to work on it now but Christmas sewing prevails!

Speaking of Christmas sewing, Burkholder's has a sale of 35% off all the Christmas fabrics they have in stock.  I picked up a yard of something traditional but fell in LOVE with these fabrics!


I am thinking these will make a darling holiday tote.  What do you think?!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win Suzan.

    I can totally see you swanning round with a holiday tote using those cute fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo great win!! Congratulations!!

    Love the fabric for a tote!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...