Saturday, October 13, 2007

Glorious day!

I know this is supposed to be my "quilt blog" but this morning is so absolutely gorgeous that I can't begin to quilt or talk about quiting! Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors of leaves, the smell of firewood burning, the crunch of crisp apples, and the little bit of nip in the air. This morning the sky is that incredible shade of blue that occurs when a high pressure front comes through. This is my "God color". It is the color that my mind goes to when I meditate and just looking at the sky this morning lifts my heart.

I am going for a walk up to my sister's farm and just "be". I hope you enjoy your day wherever you are!

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you. I just love autumn, even the foggy days. The trees are just starting to turn here in the UK and the montainsides look wonderful.
    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days when I should be qulting I find myself reading one blog after another. It is just fun to see what people are doing, so many seem to be enjoying the wheater change. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzan, I'm with you. I love this time of year. I've been on tree watch with my Liquid Ambers, waiting for them to put on their yearly show. Enjoy your day and the time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year as well when it's not raining. We are getting rain storms with the wind blowing as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...