Saturday, October 6, 2007


My "Happy Jack" is done. Thank goodness!


I went shopping today with a couple of the women in my quilting group. Nothing like a sale to get the blood pumping! I confessed that I had been to the quilt shop the day that the sale started so this was really a second trip but certainly worth the time. I found backing and borders for a wall hanging, added a couple of batiks to my growing collection and picked up a lovely Nativity pattern that I saw when I was scanning their website a couple of weeks ago. I am not foolish enough to think I will get that done before Christmas this year but it will certainly be a goal for next year.


I am anticipating a really quiet day tomorrow so I think I will finish the Hidden Well quilt top and put the first border on Emily's quilt. I would really like to have that one finished when she gets here at Thanksgiving. So much to do and so little time!

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cute wall hanging. My mom has one very similar - in fact, I bet it's the same pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Jack definitely looks happy! Very cute - I want to make one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the cutest pumpkin quilts I've ever seen! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...