Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Catching up

Just a quick post to catch up on what I have been doing for the past week...

I made a wall hanging to match the new table runner, made a strip pieced Christmas stocking for my son, decorated for Christmas, started quilting on the penguins and was the hostess for my quilting group (Society of Sexy Sewing Sisters) this past Sunday for our Christmas tea.

By the end of this week I will have finished my parent's Christmas quilt, made 2 table runners for my co-workers and, hopefully, will be caught up with my block production for Amanda Jean's quilt along!

Just so no one thinks I have been laying around eating bon-bons!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy. I was wondering what happened to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think that for a minute. LOL

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...