Friday, December 14, 2007

My building did not explode...still here. I don't smell the gas odor any longer so perhaps I AM crazy?!? Someone in my office suggested that it might have been caused by a blockage of the stack for the sewer. I don't know. I just know that I was finally able to sleep and, for that, I am extremely thankful.

I have a couple of photos here. Two are the newest blocks for the quilt along. When I put all of the squares up on the design wall I can see that the colors are really muddy. I am going to frame them all in one of the pink fabrics and hope it looks ok when I am finished. One real plus to doing this quilt is that I have discovered some new blocks that I really like. Thanks, "Crazy Mom"!

Big snow is coming this weekend. I have to go to the family cookie exchange on Saturday morning and then I am chaining myself to my sewing machine. So much to do and I am leaving for Virginia next Saturday! (Can it really be true that Christmas is only 11 days away ?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...