Saturday, June 20, 2009

Truckload fabric sale!

What quilter doesn't react to something like that?!? I left work early yesterday and met up with a couple of women in my quilt group. We had a fabulous time! I found lots of fabric for bags and baby quilts. I will stack it all up for a little "show and tell" this weekend.

Just when you thought I had given up making quilts, I have started sewing the rows on the quilt for my bed. Once the strips are sewn, I will just have to slap on 2 borders and get it on the longarm. Originally I was going to make curtains for my room but have decided on inexpensive tab top panels. I am going to make valances out of some of my "Chocolat" fabric that is leftover. I also have enough fabric to make a bed skirt, pillow shams and pillow cases. Just in case I run out, I found a local shop that still has that fabric line.

Today is the Robesonia community yard sale. My sister and I are heading out in about 30 minutes. I'll be back with treasures later!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I bet you were excited seeing all that fabric.

    Look forward to seeing all the pictures of your new cretions.

    Here is hoping the yard sales were full of things you "needed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you took my advice!!!! WOW..that is incredible and I can not wait to see it!

    My the yard sale fairies be with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you go truck load fabric sale shopping? I went to Sauder's and got all sorts of fabric for 1.99!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...