Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just pokin' along...

It's been a slow week in the studio.  I am working on a commission piece that (I think) will be GORGEOUS when it is completed.  My only other accomplishment is that I made a couple of burp cloths for a baby shower I am attending.  I am going on a scrapbooking retreat starting tomorrow and returning Saturday night.  Apparently one of the attendees is pregnant with a "surprise" baby so they are throwning a little shower for her.  The baby is a girl so I had fun making these with some April Cornell fabric.



Isn't this fabric beautiful?  I love April Cornell designs.  I especially like them when I find them on sale somewhere!

I never did get that quilt on the long arm last Sunday.  I hope that will happen this Sunday afternoon.  I need to quilt something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...