Monday, March 29, 2010

Strange stuff on Blogger

Yesterday I fooled around with Blogger in Draft.  All the cool kids were doing it so I followed suit.  (Or should that be suite?)  At any rate, it all looked good YESTERDAY but now photos are missing, columns are screwed up and (in general) my blog page looks like a big, hot mess.

So...think that Blogger in Draft has something to do with all the issues folks are reporting in Blogland?  (When will I learn to leave well enough alone??!!)  I am going to try to figure out how to get back to where I was.  You may never hear from me again...

5 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem so it's not just me I guess! I Thought I was going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzan I wouldn't worry about it ,it must be something with blogger . I never did a thing with my blog and the pictures are gone on it also .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did nothing to my blog. I can't see pictures on anyone's blogs. so strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain! I am always messing with things that work just fine, only to mess them up! But it sounds to me like others are having the same issues, so perhaps it isn't you after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed at noon when I was on my blog page that all the pictures were missing, and I have done nothing to change anything. I think blogger might have had some other problem? Your page might be ok afterall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...