Saturday, March 31, 2012

(Semi-)Successful Saturday

I made a quick trip over to Burkholder's today.  I was hoping to see the "Executive Committee".  I missed them  but did find some fabric to make a pillowcase for my granddaughter's Easter basket.

Ms. Bella is becoming an avid horsewoman.  I couldn't find anything that was specific to hunter/jumper riding so I thought this would be appropriate.  She is only 10 so I am walking a fine line between little girl and nearly a tween.   I think the addition of the black for the cuff will give the pillowcase a hint of sophistication.

Her brother's pillowcase was much easier.  You can't go wrong with "Batman" for a 7 year old boy!


  1. Agreed on both counts. You cant go wrong with Batman and your grand daughters pillow case is going to be fab!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...