Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not to worry

I know it has been a while since I posted but you know how that goes, right?

So, here's the latest:

I finished two pillowcases and a toddler backpack for Easter gifts.  (And not one picture of anything!)
Oldest son, DIL and grandchildren were here for Easter.  It was noisy and fun.
The Joann's near my office last Wednesday.  I was there for the 75% and 90% (everything in the store) sales. I now own a ridiculous number of quilting books and Gutermann thread in every imaginable color.
I made three book bags.  (Again, not one picture!)
I sorted through all of my scraps and have a large bin to give away when I go on retreat (whoopee!) this weekend.

As I do not like posts without photos, here are three of my darling grandchildren.


Next post will have some actual sewing/quilting content!

1 comment:

  1. I constantly forget to take pictures too...

    Gorgeous grandchildren. How did you get three of them to sit still for long enough to take the photo?

    75 -90 % off. Im completely jealous!

    Enjoy your retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...