Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Big doings at The Reluctant Quilter!

I have been working with an incredible young woman who has been updating my Hazelnut Deux blog, designed a new logo, helped me start a Facebook page and set up all kinds of links for me.  If you need anything like that done for you I cannot recommend her highly enough.  Her name is Brandy and you can contact her through her Facebook page or her blog.

At the top of Reluctant Quilter you see a row of tabs that will take you my other blogs, my Facebook page and my Etsy shop.  I also have a brand new FB page for Hazelnut Deux.  If you are so inclined, please "like" the page.  As soon as I have 100 likes I will do a random drawing and the winner will receive this wristlet!


To all of you who faithfully follow my blog regardless of the fact that my postings are fairly infrequent, I thank you for your support from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

  1. The links took me to your personal FB page - but I found your business page and liked it. Great look to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right there is no doubt It's looking fantastic great peace of work.

    Luxury Villa Rentals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...