Friday, March 1, 2013

Changing things up a little

In the next few days you will notice some changes on my blog.  Some changes will be barely noticeable.  Some will certainly make a difference in the appearance of my blog.  Some changes will provide links to my other blog pages.  As soon as everything is all "jazzed" up I will tell you all about the wonderful designer and blogger with whom I am working.

So, inspired by Brandy (Whoops!  That cat is outta the bag!!) I am trying a couple of things on my own including editing HTML code.  Who would have thought?!  Notice my pictures on the blog?  Notice none of them have shadow lines around the edges?  I did that!  I made them go away.  OK, so I had the help of a great tutorial but still I did it.  (After first backing up my blog template, crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer!)  I pinned it to one of my boards on Pinterest so if those shadows bug you as much as they bug me, check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the makeover Suzan (and I just followed you on Pinterest too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Suzan!!!
    Can't wait to see the final reveal - although I'm really impressed already!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...