Thursday, April 16, 2009

At last

The purses are finished…well, nearly finished.  I bought a very cool button for my Mini Bow Tucks bag and now I cannot find it.  I am sure it is somewhere in the studio but it may be WEEKS before I find it.  (I am such a slob when I am “creating”!)

So – here they are.  First is the Mini Bow Tucks.  (The lighting is pretty bad but, trust me, it was worse with the flash!

IMG_6988

This one is for Emily.  It is a cute bag.  However, as I mentioned in my previous post, the directions to make it were convoluted and it could have been so much easier.  After several rippings, a little re-design and some very minor swearing, here it is

IMG_6990

I do like all the little trims and embellishments.IMG_6992

I have company arriving today so I have been cleaning and organizing.  Sadly, none of that has occurred in my studio.  I think I will back away from the computer, grab another cup of coffee and see if I can make a little bit of a difference up here.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. The Mini Bow Tucks (is that the right name?) looks great. Love the black and white. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty!
    Be blessed,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first one, the black and white one. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....I am in love with them BOTH!

    That mini bow tucks bag is really delish!!!

    Have a great time with your visitors and good luck on that room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, love, love the Mini Bow Tucks - what gorgeous fabric!

    Have fun with your visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...