Sunday, April 26, 2009

Optical migraine

Anyone else have these?  I had one one Thursday this past week and another one this morning.  It has been a couple of months since the last one.  I just read somewhere that they can be triggered by images on a computer screen.  I was in the middle of watching a YouTube video when this one started.  The flashing lights and “blind spot” have moved to the bottom of my field of vision now so at least I can see to type!

Saturday was another “no sew” day.  A friend and I went to my favorite used furniture store to pick up the buffet that I bought a couple of weeks ago.  She had never been there so I gladly took her on the full tour.  Naturally I found a couple of things that I had to have but managed to restrain myself and only bought a spool chair.  (If you want to see photos, they are posted on my other site, My Little Nest.)

Today I am sewing with the Society of Sexy Sewing Sisters.  One of sexy sisters has a huge number of fabric sample books – home dec kind of stuff.  We are going to get creative with the fabric swatches.  Everyone is bringing patterns to make cloth grocery bags, totes or whatever ideas they have for using up the swatches.  I think we are going to have a great time.

Enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I get those headaches, maybe twice a year...mine seem to be triggered by allergies.

    Have fun with your group and show us what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a class on Sunday and the teacher said if you get migraines you shouldn't use rulers with yellow markings as they can trigger migraines. Hadn't heard of that before.

    Have fun with your group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I get those optical migraines. Seasonal, they are. No pain. Strange things. And the first one was terrifying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...