Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long weekend

I belong to an on-line group that is having a quilt along over the weekend. I fully intended to sew along but that would mean dragging out the camera, taking photos, posting photos, chatting on line, etc. which would essentially cut into my sewing time and I NEED to sew! I just finished a huge weekender bag for a co-worker. She bought one from me a month or so ago and used it on a family vacation. Her daugher liked it so much she stole it from her mother! "A" has been walking back and forth past my cubicle at work every day inquiring about her replacement bag. I am so happy it is finished so that I can get my purses and totes made. Time is flying and the deadline looms!

Just another quick item (and then back to the sewing machine), several of the women who commented on my giveaway were "no reply" bloggers. I really like to respond to anyone who leaves a comment on my blog. I always feel like I am being rude if I don't! If you are a "no reply" blogger by choice, that's fine. However, if you don't realize or know how to change that, please contact me and I will tell you how to fix it.

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, get lots of sewing finished and still have time to spend with your families!

2 comments:

  1. After making a few "have to" stops this morning, it will be me, machine, and college football on the television all day...and another good long walk this evening!!

    Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for pictures if they slow you down!! Just sew, sew sew!!! *She says as she's reading blogs!!*

    Pictures can come later! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...