Saturday, November 10, 2007

Top complete!

I made a lot of progress on my little panel quilt. Especially considering that I ran out of fabric for the last border last night. I HAD to go look for fabric this morning :) Actually, my sister and I wanted to get started on the Eastern Pennsylvania Shop Hop and we were already a week behind so we went to a couple of shops this morning. I am going to take off half a day this week and we will be able to get to a few more. Julie has surgery scheduled for her knee next Friday so she won't be able to do the big "hop" with the rest of our quilting group next Sunday.


I managed to get away with only a few fat quarters, 1/2 a yard of fabric to finish my border and my shop hop squares so I have no guilt about my purchases today. I really am completing a lot of projects. Unfortunately, none of the ones I need for Christmas are finished. I need to stop quilting for myself and get my gifts completed...or started even!


Here's a sneak peak at the wall hanging. I know that the pieced border isn't exactly right but to do it precisely I would have had to do a lot of math and something like this doesn't warrant making my head hurt!
I think this panel is sweet and I am really looking forward to quilting it.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet panel and nicely finished. Have fun with the shop hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that panel is! I enjoy a small hand quilting project too. You will have it finished in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...