Friday, November 9, 2007

Two more to go

I completed the table runner made from fabrics that I got in a bundle of fat quarters from Joann's. I think I like it. Finding something in my stash to use as a border was a bit of a challenge. Most of my green yardage is "sage-ish". (I make up my own words whenever necessary!) I had this piece left from the border of the quilt I did on retreat in August.


I am about half way through the Pumpkin Glen wall hanging. I pieced one of the borders and attached that yesterday morning. I am going to put another skinny border this morning before work. My plan (and you know what always seems to happen to plans) is to finish it this weekend. Originally they were calling for snow tomorrow which I would LOVE but now it looks like just rain. Either way I am going to stay in the house, make a pot of soup and a couple loaves of bread and sew...unless someone calls and needs me to go along shopping at Ladyfingers!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty table runner. I make up words as I go too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...