Sunday, March 9, 2008

Quilt Along Quilt

Just a quickie post...I finished the "quilt along" quilt top about an hour ago. Because it is so large (roughly 80x65) I had to lay it out on my foyer floor. If you notice any dirt on the tile my only excuse is that off-white textured tile is hard to keep clean!

Quilt along quilt

This has been months in the making. Amanda Jean (Crazy Mom Quilts) gave instructions for a block nearly every week until 12 were completed. She also posted finishing ideas and quilting information for the quilt. Since mine was pretty far outside the norm, I completed the top a little differently than the others in the group. When it comes to the quilting, the only idea I have is to quilt vines and leaves in the pink sashing. I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of the quilt. Suggestions would be appreciated!


5 comments:

  1. It's come out lovely. I love your colour choices

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I have been watching this quilt along from afar. I should have jumped in, but it was almost finished when I found it. Yours looks wonderful. I love the colors you chose. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a pretty quilt. I am behind but hope to catch up eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is gorgeous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just think it is beautiful I just started on the quilt a long. I am a beginner wanting to learn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...