Friday, July 25, 2008

House update


The appraisal on the house has been delayed until next week. My loan officer wants more of the house to be finished (hopefully completely finished) before the appraiser looks it over. I had been concerned about that so I am glad the visit was postponed. I heard through my realtor that the seller's realtor said the house is about 95% finished. I know that the carpeting is due to go in early next week so hopefully everything else will be completed this weekend. My best quilty pal, Pam, and I are going to do a "drive by" this afternoon and see what is going on.

3 comments:

  1. Take some pictures when you drive by and show us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the waiting is the hardest! I remember waiting on my financing information and I was so relieved when everything was OK'ed. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that it all happens soon and I want to see pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Suzan....

    Sorry about the wait, but I am so excited for you! Yes, I can't wait to see some picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...