Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm (almost) baaccckk!

I have a few minutes of quiet time...Em's parents arrived and they all went to see some old friends. I have enjoyed having her here but the only time I have been able to look at blogs or check email has been while I was at the office or sneaked a couple of minutes at my home computer. Baby girl is busy, busy and enjoys being entertained. We have made jewelry, quilted, gone shopping, gone out to eat, done make-overs, done pedicures, cooked and watched videos. Bless her heart, she knows I don't sleep well so she has been very cooperative about going to bed about 9:30 and reading. I need the rest!

On the quilting front, we managed to get one lap quilt done. She loved using Jenny and the walking foot. I will have a photo of her with the quilt as soon as I find my camera.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...