Friday, August 8, 2008

King Tut

is my favorite quilting thread when I am working on the LA. Superior also makes a pre-wound bobbin that is fabulous. If I wind my own bobbins, I can maybe make 4 passes on the quilt and I run out. With the pre-wound bobbins, 2 will do an entire twin quilt if you aren't going crazy with lots of little stippling. ANYWAY, (the reason for my post), Sew Thankful has it on sale right now at prices a heck of a lot cheaper than you will find it even at quilt shows.

Just spreading the love around...

6 comments:

  1. Suzan,

    I can't get the link to work for Sew Thankful..... is it me???

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love KING TUT Thread! It's the most amazing thread I've used, well for quilting anyway. I LOVE Masterpiece by Superior for piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love KT thread too-so many pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellooo! thanks for popping by!

    happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link tip and the thread recommendation. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzan,

    It's great to hear from you! I love your new look on the blog! I am going to your house blog right now.... :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...