Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ten favorite things

Since Nancy asked, here are 10 of my favorite things - It was really hard choosing just 10. My family (ALL of them) is a given. These are a few of the other things...

1. cool, crisp autumn air
2. dark, dark chocolate
3. Holden Beach in winter
4. Evolution #9 from Sokol Blosser
5. the smell of a line dried sheets
6. Christmas Eve midnight mass
7. Mt. Rainier
8. steamed crabs with a lot of Bay Seasoning
9. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream
10. star filled summer nights

2 comments:

  1. You got me singing...

    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
    Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
    Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
    Silver white winters that melt into springs
    These are a few of my favorite things

    When the dog bites
    When the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I simply remember my favorite things
    And then I don't feel so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???? No fabric on your list???? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...