Thursday, October 23, 2008

Need a little help from my friends!


I bought this magazine this summer. I want to make something that is in this issue and I cannot find the magazine anywhere in my house. I have looked high and low. All of my quilting magazines are SUPPOSED to be in a couple of plastic magazine file thingies. I have issues of this magazine going back to last year and the fall and winter issues for this year but I can't find the one for which I am looking. I could just scream!

If you have this issue and would be willing to share some information about the cutting mat bag, please leave me a comment so that I can get in touch with you. Yes, I know I could order it as a back issue from F&P but I don't want to spend the money again. (And, yes, we have established in the past that I am cheap...)

Thanks!!


2 comments:

  1. Check your email. I sent you the info you need.

    www.thequiltingchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzan I have that magazine. Please e-mail me and let me know what you need and I'll be glad to help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...