Monday, October 6, 2008

Remember...

back in the old days when I would post nearly every day? I am getting really "random" about my postings. For those of you who follow me, thanks for reading. Sometimes life just gets in the way!

Update on my niece - in her own room, chest tube is out. Things are looking pretty good!

Update on the healing quilt - Julie and I worked on it yesterday. We got very little accomplished. My right knee (sewing leg) is swollen up like a soccer ball and it is difficult for me to drive, sew and walk. Just a major pain all the way around. I have plans to add the borders tonight and it will be ready for quilting on Tuesday night if I can stand up that long. (I see knee surgery in my future!)

6 comments:

  1. Suzan
    Just catching up on blogs and saw your post about your niece. So glad to hear her healing is progressing - hope her recovery is smooth and strong. And that your knee feels better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear the progress on your niece! And don't be hard on youself bout not posting everyday. You have a life, just moved, work full time, etc... You are allowed a day off or two of blogging. Just don't let it happen too often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Suzan, you just moved your whole world from one spot to another. Take it easy on yourself. We all understand. I only blog when I have something to say, and sometimes, that's not very often.

    Glad to hear your neice is healing well. I am expecting a miracle with a full recovery.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be so hard on yourself there are times when life just seems to get in the way. You've had alot of changes lately and things will settle down soon.
    I'm happy to hear that your niece is doing so much better. That quilt will really help her recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to read your blog backwards to find out what happened to your niece. I'm happy for the progress she has made, and will pray for more. There's a knee replacement in my future because of damage from arthritis. Some days are worse than others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have serious knee issues, have had 17 knee surgeries! I sympathize with you! I am praying your niece does well in rehab! Love the healing quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...