Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Quick post - Youngest son and his family have arrived. Their quilt is not finished. Still have not picked up my parent's gift. Need to make BIL's chef's apron. Have to pick up more stocking stuffers. Completely (until now) forgot that I still need to buy my great-niece a gift. I have photos to share - just not the time to download and organize! At 4pm, life will slow down as we get dressed for an open house at my parent's home and then return to my house for a walk up the street to church for Christmas services.

Enjoy your day (even if it is rushed and crazy). Please take time to center, reflect and remember that it isn't about what you did or didn't get finished. It IS about a gift - a gift of Love Incarnate.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christ-mas Suzan to you and yours. I feel blessed to know you.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family ,have fun and enjoy the day .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...