Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Away for a while

I know my posts are sporadic but this time I am giving advance notice.  My grandson will most likely be making his appearance today.  Amy went into labor yesterday which they managed to quiet temporarily.  Very early this morning labor started again but she had not dilated any further so they gave her something to stop the contractions again.  If she starts real active labor again, they will do a C-section as the baby is transverse and with very little amniotic fluid he cannot turn.

I am in a bit of a holding pattern since things are so up in the air, however, snow is due to fall tomorrow and if I am traveling, I need to travel today.  I am packed and ready to roll.  I am just waiting to hear the next update from the doctor to have an idea of when the baby will be born.

Thanks to all of you who sent preemie patterns for Andrew!  I discovered some wonderful sites and have a lot of ideas for making things for our little guy.

I know that Amy has carried Andrew for these additional weeks because of prayer and the grace of God.  Thank you for your prayers, positive thoughts and kind words.


6 comments:

  1. Travel safe! Praying the little guy will be strong and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my love to all of you

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love, sending prayers! Drive safely and enjoy every minute you can. Oh my, how wonderful new babies are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and your entire family right now - please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do to help - even long distance!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you hugs and prayers. I hope all goes well. Fingers crossed too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...