Friday, February 19, 2010

Sick of snow

There, I said it!  I never thought those words would come from my mouth (or my fingers) but I have had enough for this year.  I am tired of shoveling, salting and slipping!  I am longing for green grass, warmer days and an electric bill that isn't ridiculous.  Thankfully the weather warmed up just a tiny bit today and lots of snow melted off my porch roof and sidewalk.

Now that I have the whining out of the way...I got nuttin'!  I still have not picked up the bookcases from my sister so I still have stacks of fabric on a card table in the studio and that's just annoying the heck out of me.  I have so many projects that are in the "half baked" stage.  It is time to start my spring/summer collection of bags and goodness knows I have the fabric.  I honestly think the weather is just getting to me.

I will do something terribly creative tomorrow and share photos and everything.  (My best friend just mentioned that I had not posted in over a week.)  I respond to guilt...

2 comments:

  1. Your sickness of this weather is a mutual feeling of many people.

    Bring on the spring - flowers, rain drops, and even a weed or two in the garden...would even take a dandelion in the mix.

    Wnjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in total agreement with you! We haven't had as much snow as you have had but it's been way too cold for the Deep South.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with when you make your new bags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...