Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh dear...

I just shoveled the sidewalk in front of my house.  A lovely man at the end of the block came through with a snow blower about 4 hours ago.  Unfortunately, just as he finished the pass by my house, the snow blower broke.  I thought I would go out and shovel a bit just to try to keep up with the snowfall.  I dug down roughly 6".  We have had more than 15 inches since it started this morning.  It is supposed to snow through tonight.  I don't even want to think about trying to dig out my car tomorrow.  I may be here until the spring thaw...

6 comments:

  1. Suzan, do you have to go some where tomorrow? If not, perhaps just stay home. I am watching the news and they keep showing how it is snowing up there in NE. ..and we thought we had it bad...not anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of all the sewing you can get done!
    We may have 6". Your area has been pounded this winter! I like snow but am happy I live in NE PA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Hibernation time! Maybe we can airdrop you food and fabric??? Do you have a chimney?!?!? LOL! Stay warm and don't strain anything with that shovel! You need those arms and that back for quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stay inside and keep sewing. It's a good thing that you can work from home. Try not to fall off the porch again while shoveling, we need you in one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you about the snow. We had a big storm last Tuesday and more on the way Monday night into Tuesday. We need spring and quick!!
    Stay warm,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have certainly had the snow! I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...