Monday, August 27, 2012

Another successful S4 weekend!

Laughter, sharing, eating and sewing were all part of a wonderful weekend that went by much too quickly.  The weather at Bear Hollow was beautiful so we decided to set up our sewing machines on the screened porch that is just off the dining room in the back of the house.  Two of the women in our party did hand sewing this weekend so they sat at the far end of the porch on some comfy chairs (and I don't have one.single.photo of them sitting there 'cause I am such a slacker!)



This enormous puppy is a rag quilt.  I know!  Isn't it darling?


And that is the only photo of anyone's projects.  Though I had my camera fully charged and at the ready, I only managed to take a couple of photos.  Here is one of our mascots


We always take a group photo just before we leave Bear Hollow.


Thanks, ladies, for a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like much fun was had. I love the puppy rag quilt. Utterly darling !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo jealous of thye sewing on the porch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun looking group of quilters!!! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Looks like a fun time was had by all!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...