Sunday, August 12, 2012

QADD

As usual, I am in the throes of a bad case of quilter's attention deficit disorder.  I have my squares of Kona sitting next to the machine for Mazed.  I have strips ready and squares of cotton cut to make coasters.  I have two charm packs of pretty Christmas fabrics and white squares of Kona cotton cut to make table runners.  Last, but not least, I have fabrics pulled and zippers ready to make a couple of wristlets.  I have been working on all projects this weekend.  I am making progress on some more than others.

Looky! Two finished wristlets!!





And a 4 pack of coasters!


"Mazed"?  Not so much...

3 comments:

  1. These are cute! Are the wristlets Noodlehead's design? I have so many things going I can't seem to settle on one thing and find the entire room too overwhelming. Quilters ADD and add some good old fashioned OCD and I have problems! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you did get some things completed. I finished nothing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...