Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Zowie! (Borrowing a word from my friend, Dottie.) I just put on a brand new pair of pants that I bought the other day. They are the same brand and same size I have been buying for a while. They started SCREAMING when I zipped them! I got them zipped (and I didn't have to lay down on the bed to do it) but, good golly, are these things tight! I am going to totally blame it on the great (and abundant) food we had to eat on retreat. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the amount of chocolate I have consumed since the end of Lent!


3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. I'll be visiting yours often. I think I'll definitely be ordering some Prairie Paisley-I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I hate it when that happens... I 'blame' it on them sewing them wrong! No way it was the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahhaaa...you are too funny. I remember back in the day when I wanted my jeans that tight. I shouldn't admit that though, shoud I?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...