Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby, it's COLD outside!

I am in the studio this morning. I was just looking at the little squares and little triangles I cut for the mystery quilt. There are a lot of little squares and little triangles!! I am drinking my second cup of coffee - Colombian beans with sugar-free French Vanilla International Foods creamer. Yummy. The wind outside is howling...seriously! I think with the wind chill it feels like 1 degree. I know that for many of you that read this blog, that kind of temperature is the norm in winter. In SE Pennsylvania it is not!

I am waiting for Bonnie Hunter to get outta bed and post the next set of directions for the mystery. The reason I want her to do this is the REAL mystery. These are little pieces, folks. I don't do little pieces!! Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Bring it, Bonnie - bring it!!

(BTW - Happy New Year!!)


  1. Hi Suzan this is sandee I tried to e-mail the website but it didn't work. Hope this does

  2. Hello Suzan, Bonnie has part two up on her web site. You aren't going to like it!!! Sandee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...