Monday, January 7, 2008

Here it is!!



Here is my "Field of Snow Geese"...

(For the record, I photographed it at work since I cannot find my camera anywhere!)

We put it on the frame on Saturday and after 3 hours of trying to figure out what the heck we were doing, the quilt was done. I went home, attached the binding and did the handwork last night. Julie put her quilt on yesterday around lunchtime and we are taking that one off as soon as I get home this afternoon.



Loading the quilt was a scream (literally) but we managed to "giterdun". Using the longarm was great fun and it was nice to finally have something finished. Here's a little closeup of the quilting. I just meandered since that is something I know how to do!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I like the snow geese! My mom is making Southwest geese. Huh...I wonder what happened to that UFO!!!

    I've been meandering too, I think it's best for the time being. Too many other things to learn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...